TISLR7 presenters

Onno Crasborn crasborn at LETMAIL.LET.LEIDENUNIV.NL
Tue Apr 11 07:50:04 UTC 2000

Dear Daisuke and others,

>I'm very curious about what kind of presentation is given at
>the upcoming TISLR conference in Amsterdam.  I've been
>checking the conference site quite frequently, but the
>complete program hasn't been updated.  When can we know all
>the presentations in the conference?

We plan to put the full program on the web site within a couple of days,
including presenters and titles of all papers and posters.

Best wishes, on behalf of the organizers,

Onno Crasborn

Address:        Dept. of General Linguistics
                Leiden University
                PO Box 9515
                NL-2300 RA Leiden
                The Netherlands