Call for Presenters (w/ apologies for cross-posting)

Lucy James lucy at JAMESGANG.WS
Thu Aug 17 13:05:40 UTC 2000

TSID 2001 – “It’s a Jungle Out There”
Safari Guides Needed
(Call for Presenters)

         Texas Society of Interpreters for the Deaf (TSID) needs
experienced safari guides to help interpreters navigate the “jungle” of our
work.  We will  hold our Annual Conference June 14-17, 2001 in Corpus
Christi, Texas.  Persons wanting to share their survival skills with
attendees to better equip them for maneuvering through the jungle are
invited to submit workshop proposal(s).  Three- and six-hour workshops are
sought in a variety of subjects for all skill levels (beginning,
intermediate, and advanced).

Please send proposals and resume to:
                 Lucy James
                 5802 Everhart #15-B
                 Corpus Christi, TX 78413
                 361-991-1803
                 lucy at jamesgang.ws

         Proposals should include a description of the workshop, length of
workshop (three or six hours), and total compensation requested.  TSID
provides free conference registration for all presenters.  Proposals must
be received by October 20, 2000.  Decisions will be made and responses
given by December 1.
Lucy James
lucy at jamesgang.ws