embarrassing introduction

Liz Scully lizhere at SYMPATICO.CA
Thu Aug 17 05:02:12 UTC 2000

Fellow Listers,

Liz Scully from Montreal, Canada, here.

Sorry about my previous message which was a command for the server.  How "un-cool" to bother you all with that silly mistake.

I believe I got to meet many of you at the recent TISLR 2000 conference.  Unlike you, I am not a researcher but I am an interpreter and trainer who relies on your work.  Increasingly my work has involved getting to know you and your findings as I prepare for assignments.  In some cases, your thoughts pass through me directly as opportunities arise to interpret your live discussions.

With thanks for your efforts,
Liz