"Accent" & Nortel

Professor Des Power D.Power at MAILBOX.GU.EDU.AU
Sun Feb 13 22:25:53 UTC 2000

And I hope MANY of you are coming to hear Tane - and many other
distinguished speakers - at ICED, Sydney, July 9-13.

Details on our Website:

http://www.iced2000.com

Des

--
Professor Des Power, Director
Centre for Deafness Studies and Research, and

Tel:  (617) 3875 5654
Fax:  (617) 3875 5924