"Accent" & Nortel

Professor Des Power D.Power at MAILBOX.GU.EDU.AU
Sun Feb 13 22:20:37 UTC 2000

Franglais signing - I like it! And I agree with Bencie about expecting
"foreign" signing if its not known :-)

Des

--
Professor Des Power, Director
Centre for Deafness Studies and Research, and

Tel:  (617) 3875 5654
Fax:  (617) 3875 5924