"Accent" & Nortel

Trevor Jenkins Trevor.Jenkins at SUNEIDESIS.COM
Sat Feb 12 21:56:23 UTC 2000

> On the Nortel issue, I must make the observation that it's absurd
> that the only people able to comment on the signing used in the
> Nortel advert are people living in countries where the advert hasn't
> been shown.

A Nortel ad has just been shown on one of the British terrestrial TV
channels (LTW during Midsomer Murders). Of course, it doen't have a sequence
with anyone signing at all!

Regards, Trevor

British Sign Language is not inarticulate handwaving; it's a living
language. So recognise it now.

--

<>< Re: deemed!