major bookstore chain--uggh! CLOTE...interesting!!!

Professor Des Power D.Power at MAILBOX.GU.EDU.AU
Thu Feb 24 01:54:18 UTC 2000

Australia leads as usual!!!   :-)      LOTEs and CLOTEs live!!

Des

--
Professor Des Power, Director
Centre for Deafness Studies and Research, and

Tel:  (617) 3875 5654
Fax:  (617) 3875 5924