Need to sign off here and join from other address, help ,requested...

Angus Grieve-Smith grvsmth at UNM.EDU
Thu Feb 24 19:27:52 UTC 2000

Hi Linda,

        You can get the help file for the list by sending email to
<listserv at humberc.on.ca>.  Hope that helps.

--
                                -Angus B. Grieve-Smith
                                Linguistics Department