Stokoe notation font?

Dan Parvaz dparvaz at UNM.EDU
Fri Jan 28 06:38:52 UTC 2000

> Is there a way to use True Type fonts with LaTeX, and by extension the
> different sign language notation systems? It would solve a few
> problems of my own.

How TT fonts are implemented depends on your specific "flavor" of TeX; RTFM, I'm afraid
:-). If you have access to PostScript fonts (and if you have something like Fontographer,
you can save fonts as PS), then you can create write some config files which can read PS
fonts in a more platform-independent way. A good guide to this is in Goossens et al. _The
LaTeX companion_, Chapter 11 "Using PostScript."

Cheers,

Dan.