Starting Point for SLLING-L

Adam Schembri acschembri at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 4 00:54:20 UTC 2000

Paul,

I believe it was established by Christine Romano and David Moskovitz in
early 1993 (I subscribed later that year after Dave wrote about SLLING-L in
"Signpost" - the magazine of the now defunct International Sign Linguistics
Association), but it may have been set up even earlier than that. Anyone on
SLLING-L been a subscriber since the beginning?

Adam Schembri

PS When do we get a new international association? In 1998, there was talk
about it being re-established at TISLR 7 in Amsterdam this July. Anyone know
if this will happen?

Adam Schembri
Renwick College
Private Bag 29