welcome to 1995

Mark Mandel Mark_Mandel at DRAGONSYS.COM
Fri Oct 6 18:30:49 UTC 2000

I sent this message to Graham Turner and Dave Moskovitz. Both addresses
bounced:
     G.H.Turner at durham.ac.uk
     Dave.Moskovitz at vuw.ac.nz

See http://www.vuw.ac.nz/~nzsldict/isla.html

I am composing a post to the LINGUIST List to correct a misunderstanding of
sign language that occurred incidentally in a current discussion, and I am
including some URLs from my own collection. I find that this one, for ISLA,
says
     In 1995, your isla membership will bring you: ...

I don't know whether ISLA is still active, but I'm afraid a reference like
that will do more harm than good.

   Mark A. Mandel : Dragon Systems, a Lernout & Hauspie company
          Mark_Mandel at dragonsys.com : Senior Linguist
 320 Nevada St., Newton, MA 02460, USA : http://www.dragonsys.com