SV: The Amsterdam Manifest

victoria nyst victorianyst at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 5 11:19:20 UTC 2000

>From: "Greftegreff, Irene":

Exactly what was the policy of the
>organisers, and why do the writers think that things did not work out, I
>wonder? If I were one of the organisers of the conference, I would like to
>have known!

I think a great mistake of the organisation was making SLN the official SL
of the TISLR conference, but only supplying SLN interpretations if Dutch
Deaf were present. (That is at least how I I have understood the situation
to be; otherwise I cannot understand why there were sessions with no SL
interpretation at all.)
Victoria Nyst