FW: Encyclopedia of Linguistics

Adam Schembri acschembri at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 12 10:33:51 UTC 2000

Daisake & Nobukatsu,

I agree to a certain extent, but if you have a look at what is planned for
inclusion in the proposed encyclopedia, you will notice that much is
missing. As Nobukatsu mentioned, classifiers are not listed, despite being a
morphosyntactic phenomenon attested in a significant number of different
languages.

Why don't we produce our own encyclopedia of signed language linguistics?
Aren't we, as a field, ready for it?

Adam Schembri