question on notation systems

Brigitta Horvath horvathb at ALMOS.VEIN.HU
Mon Feb 19 11:30:45 UTC 2001

Hello Corrie,

thank you for your answer. I know these, too, I have compared some systems
earlier (HamNoSys, SignFont, SignWriting, Stokoe' system, DBSL system...).
Still I would really be interested, which is the one you use (HamNoSys?) and
what kind of problems (if any) you faced while using it?
Many regards and thanks again for your reply,
Brigitta