Defining clause boundaries

Felix Sze felixsze at YAHOO.COM.HK
Tue Jan 9 15:10:44 UTC 2001

Adam,
Thank you for your reference list. Do you know how I
can have access to Wilbur's most recent paper (2000).
The RNID library in London has the book but it is on
the reference shelf and cannot be borrowed through the
inter-library. My friend in Hong Kong was not able to
make a copy of the article for me.

Thanks a lot. Best wishes for your dissertation and
your teaching work.

Felix
 --- "Adam Schembri, Deaf Studies"
<Adam.Schembri at BRISTOL.AC.UK> 的郵件內容: > Felix,