ASL for infants

Dan Parvaz dparvaz at UNM.EDU
Sat Mar 17 19:11:50 UTC 2001

> Thanks for that URL, Grant. They seem to have done something to block
> people from highlighting text and copying it off the page, which meant that
> I had to View Source to pull this quote from the article

Okay, it's kind of irking me that I can't find what prevents us from
copying the text (it's not javascript, it's not CSS...), but it seems to
be browser-specific code (I can select text in Opera, no problem). At any
rate, you can click on "Printer-friendly format" which generates a
plain-vanilla HTML document that you *can* copy from.

Cheers,

Dan.
(Using an graphic system designed to communicate)