ASL for infants

Chris Miller miller.christopher at UQAM.CA
Sat Mar 17 23:12:21 UTC 2001

On 17/03/01 2:11 PM, "Dan Parvaz" <dparvaz at UNM.EDU> wrote:

>> Thanks for that URL, Grant. They seem to have done something to block
>> people from highlighting text and copying it off the page, which meant that
>> I had to View Source to pull this quote from the article
>
> Okay, it's kind of irking me that I can't find what prevents us from
> copying the text (it's not javascript, it's not CSS...), but it seems to
> be browser-specific code (I can select text in Opera, no problem). At any
> rate, you can click on "Printer-friendly format" which generates a
> plain-vanilla HTML document that you *can* copy from.

Hi, I managed without much trouuble (in IE 5 on a Mac) by positioning my
cursor directly to the left of the title line (in both halves of the
article) and dragging down to the end of the article.

Hope it works for you,

Chris
--
Christopher Miller
Département de linguistique et de didactique des langues

+1 514 987-3000 x 2361
miller.christopher at uqam.ca