cued speech

Tony Wright Twright at ACCDVM.ACCD.EDU
Fri Mar 30 15:34:21 UTC 2001

At 12:10 PM 3/30/01 +0200, Gerdinand Wagenaar & Mindy Brown wrote:

>I knew Stokoe was ahead of his times, but "e-mail in the 50's" ??

I have searched Ms. Boutcher's e-mail--which you quote, below--for any
mention of "e-mail in the 50's" and can find none.  She mentions an e-mail
she received "in the mid 1995s", so while Stokoe was indeed ahead of his
time, I do not think an e-mail in 1995 to be such an anachronism.  :)

--Tony Wright