Nijmegen lectures

Karen Emmorey emmorey at SALK.EDU
Fri Oct 12 20:16:00 UTC 2001

For those of you who happen to find yourselves in Holland around
Christmas time this year (Dec. 17 -19), I'd like to invite you to
attend the lectures I will be presenting at the Max Planck Institute
for Psycholinguistics in Nijmegen.  The lecture series is titled
"Language, cognition, and the brain:  Insights from sign language
research" and more information can be found on the website below:

<http://www.mpi.nl/world/nijlect/index.html>

I hope to see some friendly faces in the audience!  The organizers
are working on arranging interpreting services for Sign Language of
the Netherlands.

Best,

Karen

*************************************
Karen Emmorey, Ph.D.
Laboratory for Cognitive Neuroscience
The Salk Institute for Biological Studies
10010 North Torrey Pines Rd.
La Jolla, CA  92037

Tel: (858) 453 - 4100, ext. 1417
Fax: (858) 452- 7052