Conference in Taiwan?

Daisuke Sasaki daisuke at MAIL.COM
Mon Apr 8 09:01:17 UTC 2002

Dear all,

Does anyone know about the conference in Taiwan?  I remember that it was announced during the "Conference on Sign Linguistics, Deaf Education and Deaf Culture in Asia" which was held in December, 2001, at the Chinese University of Hong Kong, and I haven't heard any update since then.  After the Hong Kong conference, I actually e-mailed the person who announced it, but there's been no reply.  Someone told me that it would be held in July.  Is it going to be held, or to be canceled?  I'd appreciate it if you know any information about this.

Thanks in advance.

Daisuke