Conference in Taiwan?

Daisuke Sasaki daisuke at MAIL.COM
Mon Apr 8 10:07:56 UTC 2002

Thanks for replies.

At 5:38 PM +0800 02.4.8, =?utf-8?Q?Hsin_Hsien_Lee_=28=E9=98=BF=E4=BF=A1=29?= wrote:
> Conference on Sign Linguistics, Deaf Education and Deaf Culture in Asia
>
> This conference was held in Hong Kong already..
> I was there. I am sorry you miss the conference.
>
> Hsin-Hsien

I WAS there too (actually, I read my paper), and the information of a Taiwan conference was given AT THAT CONFERENCE.

At 7:22 PM +1000 02.4.18, Des Power wrote:
> Do you mean the Asia-Pacific Congress on deafness?
>
> Des

Mmm, I have no idea ... .  The people there just heard that there is a conference in Taiwan in the summer of 2002, and we didn't have the exact title of the conference.  But, I think the conference is about sign linguistics.

Daisuke