Conference in Taiwan?

Hsin Hsien Lee (阿信) signlang.ac84 at NCTU.EDU.TW
Mon Apr 8 11:17:00 UTC 2002

OK. Now I know which conference you are asking. You studied Japanese Sign
Language and
Taiwan Sign Language borrowing, didn't you?
I think we met each other at that conference :)
The conference you mentioned about is more focused on clinical part of
hearing-impariment people, I think.
I got a manual long time ago. That conference is about medial treatment and
deaf education in general.
That's why I don't plan to send a abstract to that conference.
Besides, sign linguistics in Taiwan is not matured yet. I wonder who will be
reviewing papers about linguistics of sign language.

Hsin-Hsien