teaching deaf students

dorottya karpati kadorka at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 24 07:42:03 UTC 2002

Dear All,

I am writing to obtain some help from you.

I am a Hungarian University student working on my MA thesis. My topic is teaching English as a Foreign language to (Hungarian) deaf students. Unfortunately, in Hungary this topic is extremely underresearched (no one has ever been dealing with this problem) and I seem to be unable to find any written material in the field. It would be a great help if you could suggest me some arcticles, books or anything that is relevant ( it can be in any language, for I can have it translated, but I personally speak only English and German, besides Hungarian).

I am looking forward to your reply.

Thank you in advance.

Dorottya K H° p H² i