Existentials and past postings on SLLING-L

Adam Schembri adam.schembri at BIGPOND.COM
Sun Nov 3 22:55:52 UTC 2002

If you'd like to read past postings, go to the following website:

http://listserv.linguistlist.org/archives/slling-l.html

SLLING-L is one of the email lists that is archived and searchable on The
Linguist List site.

Cheers,
Adam

 --
Adam Schembri, PhD

HOME
37 Pearl St
Newtown NSW
2042 Australia
Tel: (+61 2) 9550 2029
Mob: (+61) 0439 376 466
Email: adam.schembri at bigpond.com

WORK
Adjunct Lecturer
Renwick College
Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children
Private Bag 29
Parramatta NSW
2124 Australia
Tel: (+61 2) 9872 0284