Fwd: 13.2842, Support: Audiovisual Prosody: PhD Tilburg U, Netherlands

Christopher Miller miller.christopher at UQAM.CA
Tue Nov 5 20:12:57 UTC 2002

This seems a very interesting project for anyone interested in visual
prosody in sign and its counterparts in face-to-face spoken
communication...

Begin forwarded message: