A question for speakers/writers of Japanese and Chinese

Susan Fischer fischer at MAIL.RIT.EDU
Fri Oct 11 18:20:39 UTC 2002

No: there are special kanji for numbers. For example, 61 would be  $BO;==0l (B
(if you set your character coding to Japanese)

--
Susan Fischer                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           e-mail: fischer at mail.rit.edu
NTID/RIT        HLC-2420                                                                                                                                                 phone: 1-585-475-6558 (v/TTY)