Bard & Sachs 1977

Daisuke Sasaki daisuke at E-MAIL.NE.JP
Tue Oct 15 05:19:15 UTC 2002

Adam,

Did you browse the Hamburg bibweb?  Only reference I got was this:

        http://www.sign-lang.uni-hamburg.de/bibweb/LiDat.acgi?ID=1018

Maybe, "Bard and Sachs" will be them.  I know it is not what you're looking for, but I hope that this article would have the reference for Bard and Sachs (1977).  "Applied Psycholinguistics" is a journal which is fairly available at major university libraries.

Daisuke