Case marking in sign languages?

Deborah Chen Pichler debica2 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Sep 25 22:02:59 UTC 2002

Hello!
I was looking through some of my old emails and saw that I did not reply to your helpful
emaul of 6/25/02! How embarrassing! I'm so sorry for the long delay. Thank you for your
comments on Japanese SL- it was one of the languages that I was particularly curious
about in this matter.

With (belated) appreciation,
Deborah Chen Pichler
Gallaudet Department of Linguistics and Interpretation