Q: field methods human subjects

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Thu Aug 21 09:33:54 UTC 2003

You are welcome to post from this, provided
1) that you do not cite me out of context (anything can be twisted, and I
do think you will do so, just have to state this)
2) you correct my misspellings, as I see there are a few ... (being in one
language environment and writing in another.... )

Again, my best wishes,

Ingvild Roald, dr. philos