TISLR 8: Call for Papers (Modified)

Josep Quer josep.quer at UB.EDU
Tue Dec 9 10:07:33 UTC 2003

Dear Adam, dear everyone,

This is just to make it clear that two joint submissions for TISLR are also
possible. I thought it wasn't really necessary to make that explicit, but I've
already added the clarification in the CfP to avoid misunderstandings.

Best regards,

Josep Quer
on behalf of TISLR 8 Organizing Committee

En/Na Adam Schembri ha escrit:

--
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Josep Quer

ICREA

Departament de Ling ÿÿ stica General
Divisi 3  de Ci í? cies Humanes i Socials
Universitat de Barcelona
Gran Via de les Corts Catalanes 585
E-08007 Barcelona

E-mail: