sign language parsing

G Sapountzaki Galini.Sapountzaki at BRISTOL.AC.UK
Mon Nov 10 07:47:32 UTC 2003

Dear Angus,

in this case it was entirely my mistake of using english and I have to
apologise sincerely. Could also be the time of the night I replied, it
was embarrasing to misunderstand you in this way. Using greek will only
be part of the teaching process at the end, when the sign database will
be 'completed'. The part I am working in is synthesis and indeed there
is no use of greek but only notation symbols to store and synthesise
them.

Thanks for your comments,

Galini