nondominant handshapes

Alysse Rasmussen charityh at COMCAST.NET
Mon Mar 22 07:48:14 UTC 2004

How did this happen with my e-mail address being glued to Alysse Rasmussen's name? I sent an e-mail in replying to Petra's e-mail about non-dominant hand, etc. And, the post ended up showing up as if it came from Alysse Rasmussen but with my e-mail address listed with her name.

This is weird...

Sarah Hafer

--
"It takes a complex mind to