nondominant handshapes

Ingvild Roald ingvild.roald at STATPED.NO
Wed Mar 24 15:15:13 UTC 2004

You are right - I did not spell-check my English, as I should have,
English not being my first language. The Norwegian words are 'eksitasjon'
('eksitere' as a verb) and 'de-eksitasjon. But you got my meaning.

Ingvild, Norway

"For the discussion of linguistics and signed languages."
<SLLING-L at ADMIN.HUMBERC.ON.CA> skriver: