nondominant handshapes

Victor Brown signling at WANS.NET
Sun Mar 28 03:56:05 UTC 2004

Is there a history on who (Deaf, hearing) coined "email"? The one Dan
mentioned with the non-dom C hs. (BTW, I've always seen that version of
EMAIL with full-C.)
What makes this from non-native?

Is the fingerspelled lexeme for "email" MORE acceptable than the signed
lexeme?

What would a native, non-initialized signed version of "email" look like?

Victor