ISO 639-3 code for International Sign Language--a good idea? How to proceed?

GerardM gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 14:27:28 UTC 2007

Hoi,
Esperanto does have a code and it does not make sense to lump all distinct
international sign languages together in one ccode. When there is sufficient
clarity what distinct languages exist and to what extend they are used, they
can get their own codes.

I am quite happy to help where I can.

Thanks,
    Gerard