Research on Signed/Spoken Language Code switching

Shane Ebert sebert2 at uic.edu
Sat Sep 1 17:28:21 UTC 2007

Hello.  I was wondering if anyone is familiar with research that has
been done (or is being done) on code switching/blending/mixing
between signed and spoken languages with a theoretical approach?  In
particular, I am interested in studies focusing on hearing children/
adults with deaf parents so that the participants are native speakers/
users of both languages.  Thank you in advance for any leads or
suggestions, and I apologize if my question is too broad.

Sincerely,
Shane Ebert...