Research on Signed/Spoken Language Code switching

Barbara Gerner De Garcia barbara.gerner.de.garcia at gallaudet.edu
Tue Sep 4 14:07:28 UTC 2007

The acronym for Brazilian sign language that Brazilians use is LIBRAS
- similar in concept to Auslan, except for the capitalization.

Barbara Gerner De Garcia, Professor
Chair
Department of Educational Foundations and Research
Gallaudet University
800 Florida Ave. NE
Washington, DC 20002-3695

202-651-5207