CLSLR3 DATE CHANGE PLEASE NOTE!!

Ulrike Zeshan uzeshan at uclan.ac.uk
Tue Sep 11 16:08:40 UTC 2007

Dear colleagues,

due to unforeseen circumstances outside our control, we had to change the dates for the CLSLR3 conference slightly. The conference will now take place on

FEBRUARY 9-12, 2008
The special session will be on February 9-10.
The round tables will be on February 11-12.

For any further information, please refer to the conference website
http://www.uclan.ac.uk/facs/class/edustud/deafcentre/clslr3/index.html
or visit www.uclan.ac.uk/islands and click on CLSLR-3 at the bottom of the page.

We apologize for any inconvenience, and hope to see many of you at the conference.

Ulrike

Prof. Ulrike Zeshan
Director, International Centre for Sign Languages and Deaf Studies
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Livesey House, LH212
University of Central Lancashire
Preston PR12HE, UK
uzeshan at uclan.ac.uk