An avator doing bfi

Dan Parvaz dparvaz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 15:17:55 UTC 2007

I'm sure the one thing standing between the Tunisian Deaf Community and
achieving their potential is the lack of a signing avatar :-)  Still, it is
potentially cool research with good dividends, particularly if it means the
development of a real Tunisian SL dictionary (as opposed to the previous
effort, which was a glossary meant to contribute to the perennial Pan-Arab
SL movement), grammar, etc.

A major chunk of the problem here rests with the lack of substantial corpora
of any kind, let alone parallel corpora.

-Dan.