Dissertation Posted, Statistical Studies, Saudi Arabia and Jordan

Shane Gilchrist O hEorpa shane.gilchrist.oheorpa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 13:58:24 UTC 2007

Dan,

Signwriting is also used at Kasterlinden, a deaf school in Brussels.

I have seen the vast difference in the use of VGT between the older
children who haven't used signwriting and the younger children who
have used signwriting but what I have known of is that no research
study was taken on this.

Shane