wiksign, a collaborativ french sign language dictionnary

Mark A. Mandel mamandel at ldc.upenn.edu
Mon Apr 14 14:21:18 UTC 2008

#From: Steve Slevinski <slevin at signpuddle.net>
#
#them.  MediaWiki is a nice platform for content distribution.  I'll be

I'll second that. We used MediaWiki for our annotators to save and update
information in our biomedical text annotation project
(http://bioIE.ldc.upenn.edu). We're wrapping it up now, and packaging the wiki
pages (after editing) as part of the documentation. (I found the Firefox plug-in
DownloadThemAll very useful in saving the MediaWiki-generated HTML for non-wiki
use.)

-- Mark A. Mandel
   Research Administrator, PennBioIE
   Linguistic Data Consortium, University of Pennsylvania