Cochlear implant

Jonathan Udoff judoff at projects.sdsu.edu
Mon Dec 1 21:08:25 UTC 2008

I've used samples from this website (http://www.hei.org/research/aip/
audiodemos.htm) for class room demonstrations. It is also the first
result if you google the phrase "cochlear implant demo". I am unsure
of the copyright status of the audio clips, but you could always
contact the organization for permission.

---
Jonathan Udoff
Graduate Research Assistant
Laboratory for Language & Cognitive Neuroscience
San Diego State University Research Foundation
6495 Alvarado Road, Suite #200
San Diego, CA 92120