Kinship terminology in SLs

Ulrike Zeshan UZeshan at uclan.ac.uk
Mon Dec 8 15:10:17 UTC 2008

Hi, the USL dictionary was published by Kyambogo University in Kampala, Uganda. Email Sam Lutalo (cc'ed here) for details
Ulrike

Prof. Ulrike Zeshan
Director, International Centre for Sign Languages and Deaf Studies
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Livesey House, LH212
University of Central Lancashire
Preston PR12HE, UK
uzeshan at uclan.ac.uk
Ph. +44-1772-893104

>>> HMorgan <hopeemorgan at mac.com> 07/12/2008 04:41 >>>
Ulrike,

Who was the publisher of that dictionary of Ugandan SL? A quick internet search yielded very little. My own interest is Kenyan SL, but I've wondered how much the two share in lexical content.

- Hope

Hope E. Morgan
hmorgan at ling.ucsd.edu
hopeemorgan at mac.com