Cochlear implant

Annemiek Voor In T Holt annemiek.voorintholt at hu.nl
Wed Dec 3 10:29:13 UTC 2008

Hi Gerard,

Stuart Rosen (Professor of audiology in London, UK) made some files of CI-speech and CI-music wich can be found on www.onici.be

Since a few weeks I have a dossier concerning guidance of HOH children on the website of the Hogeschool Utrecht, and I have put some Dutch speechsamples of HOH speechsounds and CI sounds to inform teachers about hearingloss an CI. The link is: http://www.onderwijsweb.nl/dossiers/begeleidingslechthorendekinderen/Pages/Introductie.aspx
(the samples can be found in the left menu: "wat hoort mijn leerling eigenlijk?"
In a few weeks I will add another powerpointbook to this dossier to inform children about CI and CI sound. This can be found in the left menu:
"zo werkt je oor". In this moment I  included a powerpointbook in this dossier for HOH children wich explains the working of the ear.

Succes!
Annemiek Voor in 't Holt

Annemiek Voor in 't Holt  l Kenniskring Lectoraat Dovenstudies l Hogeschool Utrecht l Padualaan 97 l Postbus 14007 l 3584 SB Utrecht l M / SMS 06- 136 97 221 I annemiek.voorintholt at hu.nl

Vanaf Utrecht CS het best bereikbaar met de bus: lijn 12 / 12s, halte Kruijtgebouw òf lijn 11, halte Botanische Tuinen.
P Before printing, think about the environment