TACCESS 2008 Vol 1, No 1

Nancy Frishberg nancyf at fishbird.com
Sat Jul 26 05:49:10 UTC 2008

Drawing your attention to an article "Evaluation of American Sign
Language Generation by Native ASL Signers", by Huenerfauth, Zhao, Gu,
and Allbeck in May 2008 issue of ACM Transactions on Accessible
Computing (TACCESS), which is a reworked version of their conference
paper from ASSETS '07, the 9th International ACM SIGACCESS Conference
on Computers and Accessibility.

As this is a journal which only occasionally has sign language or
deafness content, I was uncertain whether readers of this list would
have seen the article.  (And, since the International Bibliography of
Sign Language is unavailable just now, I couldn't see whether this
article or related ones were already in the database.)

  -- Nancy

Nancy Frishberg +1 650 804 5800 mobile
nancyf at fishbird.com