Turkish Sign Language

Sumru Ozsoy ozsoys at boun.edu.tr
Mon Nov 17 13:26:11 UTC 2008

For all interested,

A web site for Turkish Sign Language is now available at

www.cmpe.boun.edu.tr/tid/

The site is only in Turkish at the moment.  We are working on the English
translation and will let you know when that is available as well.

The first page is asking for your user name (kullanici adi) and password
(sifre).  The page that comes after that is the registration page for the
site.  It asks for the information in Turkish-at the moment we are working
on the English version of that as well.

If you have difficulties in accessing the site, please let us know so that
we can see if we can remedy the situation.  We also welcome any comments on
the site.

Best,

A. Sumru Ozsoy

--
A. Sumru Ozsoy
Department of Western Languages and Literatures