Question about two books being one... or two?

Adam Schembri a.schembri at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 17 14:24:55 UTC 2008

Sandrine
Check out the following link and all should become clear:
http://gupress.gallaudet.edu/socio-series.html
Best,
Adam

---
Adam C Schembri, PhD
Project Director, British Sign Language Corpus Project
DCAL Research Centre
University College London
49 Gordon Square London WC1H 0PD United Kingdom
(voice/SMS) +44 (0)7766 242 835
http://www.dcal.ucl.ac.uk/team/adam_schembri.html
www.bslcorpusproject.org