research on plural formation in SL

Isabelle Heyerick isavgtc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 14:55:48 UTC 2008

Dear,

Currently I am working on a research project concerning plural formation in
Flemish Sign Language (VGT).
The study also involves an overview of research on this topic done for other
sign languages.

Up to now I have already read studies on German Sign Language (DGS), Dutch
Sign Language (NGT) and previous research on VGT.
The BSL research is also on my reading list.

If any of you have any other study results on plural formation in another
sign language, please could you inform me?
I am specifically interested in what kind of methodology is used in order to
trigger plural formation.
Thank you in advance.
--
Kind regards,