'Sign language corpora: Linguistic Issues' workshop London July 24-25, 2009

Adam Schembri a.schembri at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Apr 27 12:17:25 UTC 2009

The website for the 'Sign Language Corpora: Linguistics Issues'
workshop (to be held here at University College London, July 24-25
2009) has been updated: there is now a provisional programme on the
website and a registration form for you to download, as well as some
information about travel and accommodation.

http://www.bslcorpusproject.org/sign-language-corpora-linguistic-issues/

Due to support for the workshop from the UK Economic and Social
Research Council, there will be no registration fee, but we ask
presenters and attendees to register soon (and definitely before JUNE
26, 2009) so that we can keep track of numbers attending the workshop
(especially for catering purposes and also to ensure that the room we
have booked is of sufficient size).

Any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to seeing you in London!

Regards,
Adam
---
Adam C Schembri, PhD
Project Director, British Sign Language Corpus Project
DCAL Research Centre
University College London
49 Gordon Square London WC1H 0PD UK
www.dcal.ucl.ac.uk/team/adam_schembri.html