SIGN4 programme available

Ulrike Zeshan uzeshan at uclan.ac.uk
Tue Jun 30 14:21:10 UTC 2009

Hello all,

I am pleased to announce that the full programme of the SIGN4 international conference, which will take place in New Delhi on 17-19 December 2009, is now available on the conference website:

http://www.uclan.ac.uk/ahss/research/islands/sign4announce2009.php

A pre-conference workshop on International Sign will be held on 16 December (all day) for participants who would like to adjust to International Sign communication in advance of the conference. Other social events will be announced in due course.

Registration for SIGN4 is now open, and registration forms and fee waiver forms have been posted on the conference website. The organising committee will decide about the allocation of fee waivers.

Important deadlines:
Deadline for fee waiver application: 15 July
Deadline for conference registration: 15 October

There is no particular deadline for booking accommodation in the University's international guesthouse,  but the number of available rooms is limited;  room booking will continue on a first come first served basis until all rooms are filled.

We welcome all participants to the conference.

Namaste.

Ulrike

Prof. Ulrike Zeshan
Director, International Centre for Sign Languages and Deaf Studies
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
Livesey House, LH212
University of Central Lancashire
Preston PR12HE, UK
uzeshan at uclan.ac.uk